FUNNY AND TRUE: 'AMAZING' SOFTWARE SIMPLE AND POWERFUL- MIKE DILLARD

9/30/2014 10:25:00 AM 0 Comments


Here's The Secret Software I Used To Build My Online Empire... (And It's Free!)

Ok, as promised I’m going to reveal the secret weapon I use on a daily basis to achieve incredible results in business.
It’s a piece of software that has built my entire little empire brick-by-brick, day-by-day…
It’s not DreamWeaver, Outlook, Front Page, 1ShoppingCart, or an auto-responder.                                                                                                                                                                                         
 No… I’m afraid to say that it’s just as lame, and yet just as important as the secret I revealed yesterday.
When I look out across this industry, I see two kinds of people…
Those who have made “execution” a daily habit, and those who have not.
Here's what I mean by that...
Many close friends and associates have noticed that I’ve acquired one particular trait over the years which has enabled me to achieve some incredible things.
It’s not that I’m smarter than anyone else, or that I’ve had better opportunities, or that I’ve had more money to start with, (which was definitively not the case).
They all say it comes down to one thing… “Mike, what makes you different than everyone else out there is that once you have an idea, you actually sit down and do it.”
To be honest, that never really occurred to me, and it made me stop and really think.
I just took it for granted that if you have a great idea, you freaking do it right?
But most people don’t. They have an incredible idea and think about doing it. Day’s go by. Weeks go by. Months go by. Before they realize it, they’re still sitting in the same position they were a year before.
I don’t think about things, I do them.
I have an idea, and I execute that idea one little step at a time, each and every day until the project is complete.
Success is not a destination, it’s the result of a pattern of habitual behaviors.
That’s why you can take someone who’s had a track record in one field, and move them to another with the expectation that success will be achieved again.
It’s not the job, the business opportunity, the new marketing system, or the product that resulted in their success… It was their daily habits. They were “do-ers.”
There are successful people and unsuccessful people in every company – all using the same tools, the same websites, and the same system.
The difference is found in their daily habits.
So how can you transition from a “thinker,” to a “do-er?”
Well that’s where my little secret software weapon comes into play. This little gem has been crucial in creating my habitual pattern of getting things done, producing millions in revenue in the process.
It’s called “WordPad.”
Also known as NotePad or TextEdit for Mac users, it’s that little program that opens up to a blank white page and just stares at you with a blinking cursor at the top.
You write text in it. That’s all. It doesn’t do anything what-so-ever, or even check your spelling.
Yes I know… Another big let down just like yesterday right?
Well here’s why this program is so valuable to you… It’s your new boss.
Every night before I go to bed, I pull up my Word Pad file which I save as “To-Do.txt,” and I write down five tasks that I must complete the following day in order of importance.
For example, here’s my actual “To Do List” for today:
To Do List:
1: Write and send MS newsletter.
2: Update Adwords campaign.
3: Run new headline split-test.
4: Finish Chapter 4 in “Building On A Budget.”
5: Return prospect phone calls and emails.
6: Read a book.
Now here’s what’s so magical about this process…
If you make your list the night before, you’ll subconscious will have all night to think about it.
The moment you wake up, you’re on task. You already know what your goals for the day are. You’re focused, and by starting your day with this focus and this purpose that’s already laid out for you, it allows you to ignore the onslaught of distractions that come with each new morning.
You’ll find that if you don’t have your To-Do List waiting for you in the morning, that you’ll get side-tracked immediately. Life happens. It gets in the way.
And unless you take back that control and focus, it will prevent you from accomplishing anything. This is the deadly trap you must avoid at all costs that's preventing you from achieving the results you want.
Above all other things, this little process of creating my To-Do List each night using nothing more than Word Pad, has allowed me to create the Magnetic Sponsoring empire.
The most sophisticated and effective marketing system in the industry was created one step at a time by my little Word Pad file.
And here’s my challenge to you…
Make a commitment to use my method for 30 days, starting tonight. Before you go to bed, make your list of 5 tasks that you MUST complete by the end of the next day.
They must be actions “tasks,” not goals.
If you do the tasks, your goals will be accomplished automatically.
Don’t put…
1: Sponsor a new rep
2: Get a new customer
3: Read a book
4: Etc…
If sponsoring a new rep or getting a new customer is the goal, focus on the tasks that will result in that goal like producing 20 new leads, and contacting previous prospects.
1: Send out a press release.
2: Send a newsletter to my list.
3: Write and article and submit to 5 article sites
4: Talk to at least 5 prospects.
5: Read Chapter 3 in "Review 3 Modules in Traffic Formula II”
If you do this without fail for 30 days, you’ll be a completely different person, and you’ll have made more progress in one month, than you have in the past 12.
This is EXACTLY how you execute traffic building methods revealed in courses like Magnetic Sponsoring, for maximum results.
Thank you for your leadership,
  
Mike Dillard

Want you or your artists' vid or interview up. Do you own a business and would like the exposure of being on The Nerv Of Them MMMBlog!?!? Get in touch with us with one of the links below...

Like Me On FACEBooK 

0 comments:

If you don't say Something how will we Know What you're thinking!??!