Two Words That Can Change Your Life TWO WORDS!!!

9/14/2013 09:18:00 AM 0 Comments





     A few days ago I had a conversation with a very successful business owner, and we were talking about delegation and how to use your time wisely. And he said something very profound that I’ve never really heard anyone put it that way.
He said that he sees everything that comes into his life, even the smallest things like a cup of coffee, he sees it as the world has arranged for the person to be there to get him that cup of coffee.
In other words, the world brings you everything you want, if you look at it that way.
Now I’m not just talking about the law of attraction, although that’s certainly part of it, but a simple acknowledgement of the fact that the people and the situations and the things that come into your life, do so to help you get what you want.
And I think that to have a full appreciation of that, you need to be grateful.
Because we all have a lot to be grateful for.
So first, let me just say THANK YOU to you for reading this.
I really mean it. And I’m saying it from all of us here at Magnetic Sponsoring. Because you are what’s helping us be the top-notch community of entrepreneurs that we are.
And likewise we’re here to help YOU get what you want.
I’m grateful for the family I have. I’m grateful for the time I have that I can spend with my kids, that so many parents simply cannot, because they have to run laps on the hamster wheel.
I’m thankful that I get up everyday and have 100% control of everything in my life. I get to do exactly what I want to do.
It didn’t happen by accident by the way. There are many years of sacrifice. always being out of my comfort zone, living an unbalanced life and doing things that most people around me haven’t got the slightest clue.
And you know what?
I’m thankful for every single day of those years, because it got me where I am. Starting with the time I lost several thousand dollars and got scammed by my partner in my first business venture before I was 20. I’m thankful for it.
I’m thankful for every person that hung up on me, slammed the door in my face (happened a couple times), said “NO I DON’T WANT THIS” (happened hundreds and hundreds of times), every idea I had that turned into a waste of time, money and energy. I’m pretty much thankful for every disappointment in business I’ve ever had.
As a matter of fact, I don’t think there’s a day in my entire career, that there wasn’t at least ONE disappointment or setback.
By the way I wasn’t thankful for most of it at the time. I just learned to reframe those experiences and look at them differently. As learning experiences and necessary stepping stones. A road that’s closed and I need to take another route.
And of course I’m thankful for all the ones that said yes, and all the ideas that did produce, little or big.
I’m even thankful for the tens of thousands of dollars I lost, as well as my credit in a real estate deal that went south. And also for the hunch I had in 2007 to sell all the shares of a stock I had 2 months before the market crashed and the stock lost over 80% of it’s value. That was a close one :).
You have to be thankful for it ALL.
Now I know, it’s helluva lot easier to be negative than to be positive.
It’s much easier to be bitter and upset at something than to be grateful for it. Especially when it hurts physically, emotionally, and financially.
But you know, it doesn’t help you at all. Being grateful does.
As the saying goes, if you’re grateful for everything you have in your life, you’ll have a lot more to be grateful for.
So make a commitment, to just be thankful for everything that comes your way. Because the world has a funny way of bringing everything you want to you, if and when you acknowledge it.
Thank you,
Vitaly Grinblat

http://EmperorNR.magneticsponsoringonline.com

Want you or your artists' vid or interview up. Do you own a business and would like the exposure of being on The Nerv Of Them MMMBlog!?!? Get in touch with us with one of the links below...



0 comments:

If you don't say Something how will we Know What you're thinking!??!