NRZ NEWZ- KENDRICK'S NOT MURDERING ME IN ANY PLATFORM-DRAKE-ALSO PAPOOSE & KENDRICK CHIME IN

9/07/2013 10:29:00 AM 0 Comments

                                

                                  NRZ NEWZ 

             The Kendrick Lamar scoop itemized:Drake-Kendrick-Papoose

1)Drake:A
Drake was asked by Billboard in a recent interview about his thoughts on Kendrick Lamar calling out his name on Big Sean's "Control" single featuring Kendrick Lamar and Jay Electronica.  According to Drake, he doesn't feel threatened by Kendrick's ability to outshine him, and thus he isn't going to focus on retaliating on a track until the day comes when Kendrick has a greater presence than him in the game.
He specifically explained how he just brushed off the lyrical challenge after he heard it and went about his day as if nothing had happened.
"I went about my day, went and got dinner and kept it moving.  I didn't really have anything to say about it.  It just sounded like an ambitious thought to me. That's all it was. I know good and well that Kendrick's not murdering me, at all, in any platform. So when that day presents itself, I guess we can revisit the topic."
He went on to speak about his upcoming album, "Nothing Was the Same," which will be released on September 24th.
"There's a lot less sort of ambient ballad moments on this album where I'm searching or longing for something.  That sentiment is gone. Now I'm just kind of like, 'You know, I'm 26, I don't know what the fuck else I could be doing better than this. I feel incredible about how I'm able to support my family and friends and how supportive my family and friends have been of me.'"
Source: rap-up.com

B)Maybe Not
Kendrick Lamar's "King of NY" verse on Big Sean's "Control" is stirring up a lot of mixed emotions in the hip hop community, and some rappers named in his verse are ready to battle with the West Coast emcee. According to AllHipHop.com, Drake wasn't pleased that Kendrick called him out on the track, especially after he gave him shine on his "Club Paradise" tour and let him open. 
It's rumored that Drake is preparing to strike back on his upcoming album, as one source pointed out. 
"For Drake, that time is sooner than later since he's presently in the studio recording and has reason to promote the "beef" to sell some records. And, I know cats ain't all on Drake with his light-skinned, singing ways, but he's got bars when he wants." 
Do you think Drake could take down Kendrick? 
Source: thisis50.com
2)Kendrick:A
You Have To Be Able To Annihilate-Kendrick Lamar


B)The Social Effect
Kendrick Lamar's verse on "Control" did more than just lyrically challenge the rap game. Since the verse dropped on August 12, Lamar has gained Twitter followers exponentially. In just the week following, he gained 209,000 more followers, which is a 510% increase from the previous week.
Almost everyone he mentioned wound up getting many new followers as well. Jay Electronica gained 5,000, Pusha T gained 30,000, and Big K.R.I.T. gained a solid 10,000. Mac Miller, Meek Mill, and Big Sean all profited from the verse as well, also gaining large numbers of new followers on social media.
Overall, it looks like Kendrick did everyone a favor.
Source: hiphopdx.com

3)Papoose
        Kendrick Lamar Ain't The King Of S#!!-Papoose



B)Rosenberg VS. Papoose




Want you or your artists' vid or interview up. Do you own a business and would like the exposure of being on The Nerv Of Them MMMBlog!?!? Get in touch with us with one of the links below...


0 comments:

If you don't say Something how will we Know What you're thinking!??!