MY VISION

5/16/2013 07:17:00 PM 0 Comments






Health & Wealth y'all- I'm just going to jump right into this. Yesterday someone I know and respect both in the industry of muZic and in the world of Network Marketing/Online Marketing sent me a msg. In it he asked me a very powerful question, and I wanted to share it with y'all. The question: What's your vision?!  On it's face, it's straight forward and simple, however, when you dig deep you can find some hidden gems in this question.  For one thing, it got me to thinkin'??  This isn't just anyone asking me my vision, or someone who's just starting to read The Nerv of Them MMM:Blog, you know.  Nor was it someone that never had conversations with me on the topic.  I'm saying to myself other people must not be clear on my vision either.  A lot of y'all are asking the same question +Bernard Jackson Jr  asked me....What's your vision!??!

I'm going to take this time to give y'all an inside look into MY Vision.  First, let me say that  My Vision is always growing, being upgraded and perfected, so to speak. That doesn't mean that it completely changes--like going left after going right.  No, the change I'm speaking of is very different. It's the change of learning how to fly so, now I'm flying to Casablanca instead of taking a boat.  Still definitely going to Casablanca!

Here's a little history on My Vision:  I've been an entrepreneur since I can remember.  Seriously, at seven or eight years old my cousin and I where up early in the mornings on the weekends asking our Moms, "Can we go out and play?"  Then we would get our clothes, pick our hair, and coco butter our little faces (gotta look good =)) , and it's off to Path Mark supermarket to help people with their bags. Would you believe we had an actual system?!  By nine years old we had regulars, alliances (we knew the managers, asst managers, security), and a schedule (breakfast break, lunch break, stop to go home).  You know it's really cute now looking back at two little eight year old professional businessmen, but more than cute it's inspiring!  The fact that two eight year olds with no formal schooling or training, could design a "marketing" strategy to service clients (return shoppers) and build an income stream (some days we made over $100 dollars, some days a lot less) is still to this day truly amazing to me. 


I kept this spirit all my life!  In pretty much every endeavor I've been in I have taken this entrepreneur  approach.  At present I'm working to hone these skills to the level of a master!


I was exposed to two industries early on that made a powerful impression on me. One was Hip-Hop, the other was Network Marketing, and there was no turning back.  To many of y'all these two industries sound like a crazy combination, however, when you take a step back and look at it from a different perspective, you can see two things for certain. One they really do compliment each other well (I'll get more into that on this weeks MMM:Blog Post- 6000 Views )  Two, when you're designing a 'niche' you want to be unique.  I was having a conversation about this not too long ago, with master Internet marketing consultant +Terrance Charles .  This guy is just an all around beast on the web!  We were getting into the whole Hip-Hop Marketer persona that I've been developing, and any of you who know Hip-Hop or any entertainment industry for that matter know it's all about relating to the fans. Well, when it comes to network marketing the word fans translates to partners, students, and downline.  My vision is to show the 'partners' that you can generate enough income to make your business very lucrative and at the same time brand yourself, develop your project, and master your craft, while developing your own six or seven figure budget.  The key is to show that it's not three different endeavors, but three parts to one master marketing strategy that compliment each other, and that's exactly what I'm doing!

You know, The Nerv of Them MMM:Blog is working it's way to 10,000 views a month.  I am building real time relationships with bloggers that are making a real names for themselves within the industry of big dawg bloggers!  Like my girl, +Ti Roberts !  She works soooooo hard in this sport and has been recognized by some of the power players in the game.  She took the time to sit down and answer some hard questions about blogging for me (watch video) this in itself is the type of progress that leads to great things in this industry, like the checks I just received =).  And to think, I'm barely scratching the surface because the numbers show millions or even a billion people online at any given time.  Internet marketing is a multi-billion dollar industry!  Making my niche: The Hip-Hop Marketer, a CEO of an independent label, who uses the power of Network Marketing to build and develop income streams, which leads to a mainstream budget for the entertainment company, while mastering the art of leveraging Internet marketing that's My Vision... THE HIP-HOP MARKETER

I hope this was helpful to y'all.  As my team grows my esteem for y'all grows, as well.

Honorable mentions to those who've been following my movement: +Ti Roberts , +Bernard Jackson Jr ., +Terrance Charles , +Naafiah Majid  and others...


0 comments:

If you don't say Something how will we Know What you're thinking!??!