Entrepreneur Vs. J-O-B

10/06/2012 09:18:00 PM 0 Comments


Now personally I've got nothing against honest work, however it does seem to be a point that we are taught in school how to work for someone else before we are taught to build our own!  That being said check out Vitali's take on it...
sign off-Emperor
It’s back to school week here, and Tuesday was the first day.
As I walked my daughter to the bus stop, there was an interesting conversation going on between a couple of my neighbors while we were all waiting for the school bus.
One of them, an engineer for one of the Big 3 automotive companies, was complaining about some of the corporate politics going on at his work place.
How you have to be “politically correct” and always watch what you say.
Apparently he has a female subordinate who doesn’t always perform her job, but he has to be very careful about how he handles the situation, because others have gotten in trouble over issues like this.
And then he went on to talk about other corporate politics and how ridiculous all this is, and I’m just standing there observing the other neighbors nodding their heads in agreement.
But then he said, “it is what it is, what can you do?”
Wow!
Here’s a guy in his late 40′s, a six figure white collar professional, with 20+ years of experience and he gets to leave his home at 6:30 every morning (I see him pull out of his driveway on the days I go work out that early), drive one hour each way, to work in a place where you have to watch what you say, be “politically correct” and careful not to step on any toes.
You basically have the privilege to tip-toe your way through the corporate politics for 40 years, until you retire… IF they don’t get rid of you sooner.
And THAT’s considered success by many in our society?
Now THAT is freakin’ ridiculous!
I’m standing there in my regular work attire, a t-shirt and shorts, watching all these parents talk about these things as they get ready to jump in their cars and head off for 8 or more hours of working for the MAN.
While I go back across the street, pet my cocker spaniel who’s running around the yard like crazy, get back home to help feed the twins with my wife, and then jump on the computer to brainstorm what I’m gonna do to make money TODAY.
Which is why I firmly believe…
… THERE AIN’T NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD J-O-B!
And I can’t help but think a few things…
1. How thankful I am that I went to an opportunity meeting years ago and it forever changed my life, because I caught the entrepreneurial bug and made up my mind that I’m not gonna be a corporate slave like and live for the weekends like so many others…
2. How glad I am that I never let all the rejection, all the NO’s, all the ridicule and the criticism I got, all the stumbling blocks and the setbacks that I had to overcome… that I never let ANY of it stop me from moving forward and make me give in and go back to a J-O-B…
3. How THIS is the best business in the world
I can’t think of a better way to make money than to be in a business where you get to wake up and do what you want to do everyday and be in charge of your own paycheck.
Fortunately YOU have a choice whether to live this internet lifestyle OR play the “rules” other set for you and live on their terms, not yours.
But if you choose the first option, this freedom also comes with responsibility.
Choices you need to make on a daily basis that will either move you forward and push you back.
You have to choose to keep a good attitude no matter what.
You have to choose to focus on the positives, no matter how much negative is going on around you.
You have to choose the daily discipline to do the things you MAY NOT always want to do, but do them anyway.
You have to choose to burn your bridges and never look back, no matter hard or how tough it gets.
And finally you have to choose to keep going, even if everyone else around you quits, because MOST WILL.
Good news is… everyday you have choice whether you will or you won’t do what it takes..
And that choice is always yours.
Cheers,
Vitaly Grinblat
Follow/Friend/Like

Money Tools:Links



0 comments:

If you don't say Something how will we Know What you're thinking!??!